Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Christmas Photo

This year I was a little late in getting Christmas cards out, don't worry I sent them out yesterday. When the time comes to try and get a picture of all of us looking at the camera, with our eyes open, it is always an adventure.
There is usually a lot of this...

Some of this...
The eyes closed in every picture, they get that from me!

More of this...
The pouting comes from Tysen ;}

And some bribing...
Yes that is a giant gingerbread cookie!

Then after we edit and weed out all the pictures with peoples hands in front of  faces, or their sister's faces, we are usually left with two (yes two) pictures that we can possibly use.

So we decide to just start over the next day.....

The finished product you will see in a couple of days!

If you don't e-mail me, because I probably don't have your right address!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! And for the record, I agree, the pouting comes from Tysen. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete